Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Nightmare with The Body Needs

Save yourself the grief and shop elsewhere



My sister in law had bought me a pre-paid Master Card for my Birthday (Jan 15th). I wanted to purchase some MAC Pigments, and had heard a lot of people say that they had used that site, and their pigments were good. So, I went to the site, spent about an hour choosing what I wanted, and spent $50 on Cheryl's (the owner) site. It said that International Shipping would take 2-6 weeks.

I paid Jan 31, she said it shipped Feb 4th. I waited and waited, March 4th came along, I contacted Cheryl and told her I was getting worried. She stated that she had sent it Feb 4th, and that she couldn't do anything until the full 6 weeks were up, and to contact her on March 18th. A few days before the 18th, I contacted her again, and she gave me the Customs #. I phoned Canada Customs, and to my utter shock that the package had NEVER entered Canada!! I contacted USPS immediately after, and they said that they had received an electronic message that a shipments was to be made, but that they never received it, and they had no further information.

I informed Cheryl of this, and she starts demanding to know who I spoke to, and starts telling me that I've been given wrong information, and that the package entered Canadian Customs on February 9th! Where she got this bull shit information is beyond me. I told her that the problem HAD to be rectified, either send me another package, or refund my money. She said that she wanted to file a grievance with USPS and have them search for the "lost" package (if she even sent it to begin with). I sent her Canada Customs information and phone number to prove it never entered Canada. She emailed back saying "fine. I can see you don't desire to be patient long enough to find the lost package, and I honestly don't blame you". Desire to be patient? Wasn't I being patient the months waiting for my package that never came??? Some people have no tact, and she was trying to make herself sound intimidating, to which I laughed very hard. Thanks to my friend Aprille, she found a bunch of people complaining and bitching on makeup blogs about "The Body Needs" and Cheryl, and how she turns into a super bitch, which I can vouge for!!

Finally she asked for my PayPal Address. Now Cheryl's saying that to refund my payment takes 3-5 business days, and that she will send it to my pay pal. All I have to say at this point is that she had better do it, and do it fast. I'm waiting until I get my money, and then I will be making complaints with every organization that she is part of or known by. I need to warn others that this could happen to them, and she's just as happy to let you wait for something that will never come.

UPDATE: MARCH 30TH, 09
I HATE TO HAVE TO EVEN WRITE ABOUT THIS STILL! IT'S GOTTEN TO THE POINT THAT I KNOW SHE'S 'HIDING', AND THAT SHE DOESN'T WANT TO GIVE ME MY MONEY. 3-5 DAYS IS WHAT I WAS TOLD BY HER IN A SINGLE SENTENCE EMAIL THAT IT WOULD TAKE TO REFUND MY MONEY. THIS IS THE 7TH BUSINESS DAY, AND STILL NO DEPOSIT OR EMAIL OR EXPLANATION. I WROTE HER AND TOLD HER THAT THIS IS SERIOUS, AND THAT SHE'S HAD MORE THAN TIME TO PAY ME BACK, WHAT'S GOING ON? I SOMEHOW DOUBT SHE'LL ANSWER, FAIR IS FAIR, I PAYED FOR PRODUCTS THAT I NEVER RECEIVED, THAT NEVER EVEN ENTERED THE COUNTRY, SO SHE HAS TO PAY ME BACK. I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHERE TO TAKE IT NOW, ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!

UPDATE: JULY 19TH, 09
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE THIS! SHE ENDED UP REFUNDING MY MONEY, AND I NEVER GOT THE PACKAGE. SHE SAID AT THE TIME THAT SHE WAS FILING A SUIT WITH USPS, SO I CALLED CANADA POST, AND ASKED THEM THE STATUS ON THE PACKAGE, LOUD & CLEAR, IT NEVER ENTERED CANADA, SO I EMAILED CHERYL AND TOLD HER THAT I HAD SPOKEN TO CANADA POST, THAT THEY NEVER BROUGHT THE PACKAGE PAST THE BORDER, AND TOLD HER THE EMAIL OF THE WOMAN I SPOKE TO, AND TOLD HER THAT I WOULD LET HER KNOW IF ANY INFORMATION CAME TO ME. I ALSO TOLD HER THAT USPS SAID IT HAD NEVER BEEN SHIPPED. IT REALLY SHOCKED HER THAT I'D GONE THAT FAR, AND SHE NEVER CONTACTED ME AGAIN. I WILL NEVER USE HER SERVICES AGAIN, SHE'S A TOTAL BITCH! I ENDED UP BUYING SOME PIGMENTS FROM MARLENA (MAKEUP GEEK) AND SHE WAS GREAT TO DEAL WITH, YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT HER SITE! IT'S :
WWW.MAKEUPGEEK.COM SHE HAS SOME AMAZING PRODUCTS & DEALS.

0 comments: